CAHPS Services from Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging is a CMS-certified vendor, providing the services necessary to meet CAHPS requirements at a competitive price.
- Home Health Care CAHPS
- Hospice CAHPS
- In-Center Hemodialysis CAHPS
- Selected by Renal Services Exchange as a "Preferred Vendor"
- Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS
We are nationally and internationally known for conducting applied research in aging services and have conducted satisfaction surveys and related research for more than 50 years, and CAHPS surveys since 2009.
As a nonprofit organization our vision is to influence the standards of care for older adults. As a CAHPS survey vendor, we apply that vision to assist organizations in improving the quality of service available for consumers. To do that, we work with agencies to help you develop appropriate benchmarks to target certain areas to improve patient satisfaction with your services.
All Benjamin Rose CAHPS clients are offered step-by-step guidance and personalized assistance, whether your organization is new to CAHPS surveys, or has participated in the CAHPS process before. Last year, Home-Health agencies that we work with received an average response rate of nearly 10% above the national average. Higher response rates can greatly improve the ability to use survey data for decision-making purposes.
Julie Rentsch, Benjamin Rose CAHPS Survey Administrator, has been recognized by Leading Age as a resource for organizations interested in understanding CAHPS reporting and star ratings. Our CAHPS team, led by Julie, provides our clients with resources and tools to help them use results from CAHPS surveys for quality improvement.
To watch Julie Rentsch's quickcast for Leading Age click here!
for an industry competitive price we:
- Import agency-supplied patient data
- Contact patients according to CAHPS requirements
- Conduct the surveys, including follow-up mailings
- Format and submitting data to CMS
- Provide reports on patients' survey responses, including open-ended feedback questions, uniquely crafted by Benjamin Rose CAHPS professionals to help you get the most out of your CAHPS surveys
Plus, there are never hidden set-up fees, annual fees or subscription or maintenance fees.
For detailed Benjamin Rose CAHPS pricing, or to learn more about CAHPS survey services from Benjamin Rose, contact Julie Rentsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.373.1624.