Northeast Ohio Lifespan Respite Summit
November 10, 2011
This event was held for anyone with an interest in respite for caregivers of children, adults and/or elders with disabilities or other special needs.
Click here for an event recap and report on the Summit's findings
The program was held in partnership with the statewide Ohio Respite Coalition, which is supported in part through federal funding under the Lifespan Respite Care Act.
- Pat Luchkowsky, Chair, Ohio Respite Coalition (left) with Dr. Linda Noelker, Director of the Katz Policy Institute at Benjamin Rose.
- The Opening Session speakers: Debbie Zielinski (caregiver), Felicia Sherman (ODA), Kathy Foley (LEAP).
- The Northeast Ohio Lifespan Respite Summit was held at Montefiore in Beachwood, OH.
- Cheryl Kanetsky (Alzheimer's Assocation) leads a roundtable discussion.
- Roundtable discussions at the Northeast Ohio Lifespan Respite Summit.
- Karen Knavel (New Avenues to Independence) leads a roundtable session.
- Pat Luchkowsky answers questions from an attendee.