Assist with COVID-19 ReliefDonate Now
We need your help to protect and care for the most vulnerable people in our community— older adults, adults with disabilities and caregivers— during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Benjamin Rose is responding quickly by taking action to combat the potential devastating impacts of COVID-19 on our older adults, adults with disabilities and caregivers:
- Expanding Home Delivered Meals to more vulnerable seniors and family caregivers.
- Providing regular telephone reassurance calls to participants in community programs that have closed due to COVID-19.
- Offering grocery shopping and picking up medications.
- Conducting Benefits Assessment and registration via telephone, as well as conducting financial and housing workshops online to reach people in a financial or housing crisis who are forced to shelter in place.
- Providing interest-free loans and counseling to adults 55 and over to meet basic needs.