Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging offers one-on-one, in-home, community-based social work services to assess older adults needs and assure they have access to assistance and resources to support their physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Our trained intake specialist will work with you, the older adult you serve, or their family or friend caregiver, to provide a comprehensive assessment. During this assessment, the most appropriate social work service, or other services from Benjamin Rose, that address the individual needs of the older adult will be identified. During the intake process, payment options will also be discussed.
Geriatric Case Management
Our geriatric case management service offers a holistic approach to addressing older adults concerns about medical conditions, quality of life and home environment issues. We will assist you with providing referrals to the older adults that you serve, and help you coordinate resources specific to their needs.
Our social workers can provide a range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Assessment and re-assessment of an older adult’s physical, mental and emotional condition
- Referral to community resources
- Nursing home and institutional placement assistance
- Assistance with social, emotional and home environment issues relating to health needs for both the older adults you serve, and their family or friend caregivers
- Consultation with a physician regarding how an older adult’s condition may be negatively affected by social, home environment or economic conditions
- Coordination of interventions with you and other social work professionals who provide assistance to an older adult
Our in-person, one-on-one and family consultation services help older adults and their caregivers proactively plan and prepare for their future needs and provide information regarding resources, options and support.
We contract with housing facilities to provide Service Coordination, delivering high-quality programs and supportive services to help residents maintain their independence. We will work with you to develop a customized package that meets the needs and interests of your residents.
- Wellness liaison
- Wellness check-ups
- Educational presentations
- Access to our Medicare and Benefits Enrollment Center
- Connections to local community agencies
For more information, call (216) 791-8000 or e-mail email@example.com.